Friday, August 15, 2008

After O.R.

My first posting so we'll see how this goes! First of all you know I did'nt build this site I'm not that sharp. I want to thank my sister-in-law Laney and bro Scott(Gus) for doing it. I'll try to make them proud. I'm travelling back from the show visiting accounts and friends. As far as the cancer goes I'm 3 months into a 6 month program. It seems the constant peeing is getting a little better but the hot and cold shakes still persist hourly. At least I know what it feels like to have malaria and the clap, neither of which I ever want to get. My next big Doc appt. is Tues. after some tests I'll have new info to pass on, until then enjoy the day. Ciao, C.

5 comments:

Laney's Blog said...

Good job on the new post C.!

I add the old health updates now.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ok let's see if this works now.

Thanks for the updates, C! I think of you and pray for you daily- your strength is amazing. Very nice to see your blog, kudos to your family for this! Great to see you at the show running around, keep in touch. ~Jax

tom cheffo said...

great job on the blog....proud of you ......keep a positve attitude.....live...love....long

TC said...

Craigy: I've missed hearing from you! I'm glad for the updates and I really love the pics. Hang in there and keep writing--you always make me laugh, even with all this shit going on.
Love, TC