Good Evening,
Sorry it took so long to write but I'm really tired of all this shit! Some things get better and others get worse. Where to start? The cancer treatment is at 4 months and is getting better. The last 3 months sucked but it looks like the cancer is taking a beating.Because of the severity, it will take 2 years before it will be done, so no Testosterone which sucks because I'll still be fatigued. I'm weighting the options because the choice will ultimately be mine. Maybe a little roid wouldn't be to bad?
The Cushing Syndrome( Goggle Mayo Clinic ) is back and I feel its effects. The headaches are only once a week but that's better than daily. Growth Hormones would help but could wake up the brain tumor. Oh yeah some of the little bastard is still around, therein lies the problem. I was told a few weeks ago that both the cushing and tumor are incurable, so we are going to try management. Hopefully done better than the mortgage market. If the tumor comes back maybe surgery again ,the concern is possible blindness. Funny, the thing (cancer) that I thought would get me isn't. Seems the others might, pretty ironic. I'm not done yet, after all you kill the prince of darkness!
After 2 months on the road doing shows and getting all my work done I'm spent. Seems the right side of my body, hand , leg and foot are swelling up. It's the same side as my headaches who knows if they are related. I asked my doc, guess what more tests. Time for a break before I lose it. Catch you on the flip side.
Ciao, Craig
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well I guess it all makes sense now why you have always been such an avid mountain climber,you were getting ready for a real mountain climb,
I know you will conquer this new one, just like all the others, and be a stronger person for it.
To the Top, wishing you well!
love and smiles-susanK
Craigy: Whew...thanks for keeping us posted. Hate to hear all the shit that keeps going down, but keep fighting, we want you here.
Love, TC
ok where are the updates....if you are gonna blog......blog....
tom
Post a Comment