Friday, April 24, 2009
Catching Up
Sorry its been awhile. You know how it is, caught up in your own personnel bullshit! I was in an auto accident halloween weekend. Got hit from behind and crushed between 2 cars. My SUV was totalled and I walked away with out a scratch, Prince of Fricking Darkness, so needless to say I had to get a new rig. Went out and bought another Chevy a week before they announced that they were going bankrupt. Who says all my luck is good. Started to ski again and try to get my health back. Ended the year with a jolt, I was shocked on New Years Eve by a live wire while in the mtns on a ski trip. Let me know I was still alive! I will post a new health update soon. Ciao, C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment