Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Evening

Thought I'd let you know that I added some new pictures down the side. As far as the health issue goes alot has changed. The cancer is supposedly gone but they can't say for sure for 2 years. The small part of the brain tumor that is left is dormant for know. Some would say so is the rest of my brain. The Cushing Syndrome will be back at some point but not at this time. They finally got my thyroid gland under control which has helped alot. The big news was finding out that I had no human growth homones which was really messing me up. After a long battle with the drug companies and my insurance, Dr. B and Paige, my nurse, got them to agree to give me a script. At the cost of $3,000 a month without insurance I see why only rich atheletes get it. The good news is the shit really works, the bad news is I need a shot every morning and it only lasts 24 hrs. When my insurance runs out so do the drugs, so I got 3 years to rock and roll. After that we'll see what happens. For know I feel frickin better than I have in a long time. Anyway check out my mantra at the top of the page and you will know were my head is. If you're so inclined, send your prayers out to the people who really need it, I'm cool!
Ciao, Craig

1 comment:

Scott K said...

Hey Craig, great to here the hgh is doing its magic... 3 years is a long time. hopefully, the insurance cos etc. will change things.. gotta love the skiing in June! take care, scott